The Nina Mason Pulliam Rio Salado Audubon Center can see as many as 3,000 visitors during our annual Enchanted Trail event. We can't do it alone and we depend on you - our volunteers - to help make it happen.
We hope that Enchanted Trail participant has a great time at the event and leaves knowing and caring a bit more about Arizona's nocturnal widllife. By building a community around birds and other wildlife with events like this, we are fostering a community ready to take conservation action. Please help us make this year's Enchanted Trail better than ever!
Check out our volunteer position descriptions below and see where you'd best fit in at Enchanted Trail! To volunteer or for more information, contact Alysse Lerager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help us greet and orien visitors as at the Enchanted Trail Welcome Station
- Teach visitors about where night-dwelling animals live as a Bat Cave Volunteer
- Help visitors learn about what nocturnal critters eat as a Critter Cafe Volunteer
- Show visitors how night-active animals move through the darkness as a Mystery Movement Volunteer
- Assist visitors with some wildlife-themed arts and crafts in the Enchanted Trail Mask Making Room
- Help us keep the event running smoothly as an Enchanted Trail Floater
- Help visitors get in and out of the event as an Enchanted Trail Parking Lot Attendant
- Show our younger visitors that littering is a terrifying thing as the Enchanted Trail Trash Troll
- Collect valuable participation data and give visitors a chance to win our Enchanted Trail Raffle as a Surveyor and Raffle Ticket Hustler
- Invite people to explore the Audubon Center's trails as a Night Hike Greeter
- Teach Night Hike participants about nocturnal wildlife as a Night Hike Leader or Night Hike Assistant
- Want to learn more about Arizona's nocturnal critters? Check out these Night HIke Notes
Thank you for helping us make Enchanted Trail a huge success!