Join Audubon Arizona for our monthly conservation workday, and make a difference for birds! Corporate teams, scout troops and school organizations are welcome!
What to expect: Fall is a great time to get outside and garden! Our October workday is focused on planting bird and pollinator-friendly native plants and doing some light weeding and other garden clean-up. Come away inspired to plant in your own yard/patio!
Minors need a signed liability release form
- Gloves, tools, and instructions provided
- Wear work clothes and closed-toed shoes
- Be prepared for outdoor, physical work
- Bring hat and re-fillable water bottle
- We provide light snacks and water
- Kids aged 8 and up are welcome with parent supervision
- For more information, contact Cathy Wise