RSVP Here: https://conta.cc/2QWqcw8
Join Audubon Arizona for our monthly conservation workday, and make a difference for birds! Corporate teams, scout troops and school organizations are welcome!
What to expect: February's workday is a garden planting and clean-up day at Rio Salado. Winter rains mean springtime weeds and our gardens need some TLC! Come out and help plant, trim and neaten the trails. Want to learn more about which plants YOU can plant at home to benefit wildlife? Check out Audubon's Plants for Birds Database!
Added bonus: our spring "Plants for Birds" sale starts February 13 so plan to bring home some leafy treats for your yard!
Please plan to meet at the Rio Salado Audubon Center at 8am for a short orientation and area assignments. Minors need a signed liability release form
- Gloves, tools, and instructions provided
- Wear work clothes and closed-toed shoes
- Be prepared for outdoor, physical work
- Bring hat and re-fillable water bottle
- We provide light snacks and water
- Kids aged 5 and up are welcome with parent supervision