Enchanted Trail: October 20 and 21, 2017. 5pm-8pm
Join us for a night of family fun at our annual fall festival, Enchanted Trail, and get a rare glimpse of the Rio Salado by night while learning about Arizona's nocturnal wildlife. Do you want to volunteer at this one of a kind event? Learn more here!
While exploring the trail, you will enjoy:
- Nature by night
- Guided night hikes
- Food concessions
- Live wildlife
- Halloween crafts
- A spooky bat cave
- and much more!
- Naturaleza de noche
- Caminatas Guiadas por la noche
- Animales de Arizona en vivo
- Artesanías de Halloween
- Explora una cueva de murciélagos
Want to advertise your business to over 2,000 families in the downtown Phoenix area? Learn more about becoming a sponsor of Enchanted Trail. Sponsorship benefits include:
- Special thanks, recognition, and logo placement on multiple media platforms, including all event materials, our website, social media channels, and e-newsletter, with a reach of over 20,000
- Opportunities to meet event attendees and distribute promotional items
- Inclusion in Audubon Arizona's Corporate Council, with exclusive invitations to special events
- Your sponsorship is 100% tax-deductible
Please contact George Martinez for more information about becoming a sponsor. 602-468-6470 ext. 121 or email@example.com.
We thank the following generous supporters of Enchanted Trail 2017: